The next application period is scheduled for late 2017.
Register here to be placed on our mailing list for notification of the next application period. Notices will be sent approximately 30 days in advance of the next application period and will include information on where and when the applications are available.
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Reside in one of the 33 counties of Western Pennsylvania or Columbiana, Mahoning or Trumbull counties of Ohio for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid Pennsylvania or Ohio driver's license
- Have dependable transportation
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam
- Pass a drug test - Drug use is not tolerated in the construction industry where safety is a life and death issue