A 33,000 square foot LEED-certified building
- 4 large multi-media classrooms
- Administrative offices
- Vehicle lift and a 10 ton overhead crane
- 8 welding booths, an equipment welding bay and a machining area
- 200 by 80 foot maintenance and mechanic training shop with drive-through equipment repair training bays
- Mechanic classroom and a re-build room
The building also has many “green” features such as natural daylighting, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, and a ventilation system that features earth tubes, which is a type of geothermal heating and cooling.
Outside of the building there are several raingardens and also rainwater harvesting.