Pre-register to be placed on our mailing list for notification of the next application period. When you pre-register this only places you on our mailing list. You will still need to obtain an application during the next application period.
Minimum requirements for applicants:
- Reside in one of the 33 counties of Western Pennsylvania or Columbiana, Mahoning or Trumbull counties of Ohio for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of acceptance into the program.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid Pennsylvania or Ohio driver's license
- Have dependable transportation
- Pass a Department of Transportation physical exam
- Pass a drug test - Drug use is not tolerated in the construction industry where safety is a life and death issue